COVID-19 | Updated 05/08/2020:
The Community Food Bank @ The Center is committed to serving those who are experiencing food insecurity.
Due to the current global situation around COVID-19, we are operating our Community Food Bank @ The Center under a modified Food distribution model.While our resources and capacity are currently limited, we will work within these limitations to serve as many people as possible, especially during this very challenging crisis.
NEW - SUMMER HOURS: Starting May 1st, 2020, our new food distributions hours will take place on Thursdays from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at our facility located on 610 S Belardo Rd. Palm Springs, CA 92264.
- Guidelines: The Community Food Bank @ The Center will continue to follow Federal, State and City mandates observing social distancing and enforcing face covering (nose and mouth) in order to be served.
- Food Distribution Alternatives: Please contact FIND Food Bank to learn more of other food distribution opportunities and locations in the Coachella Valley. FIND Foods Bank: 760.775.3663 or visit their website www.FINDfoodbank.org
Join our Protein Run Choo choo! The Love Train for the Community Food Bank @ The Center continues next Wednesday, June 3rd. From 10AM to Noon, we are asking you to make a protein run as part of this Food-Raiser. We need canned or frozen meat, eggs, lentils, cheese, yogurt, and yes, even tofu (plus any other food donations you might have to give)! Staff and volunteers will be on hand to safely accept your donations via drive-thru. All you have to do is show up to 610 S. Belardo Rd in Palm Springs with food in your car, and we’ll make sure our community is well-fed! More donation needs & guidelines The Community Food Bank @ The Center located at 610 S Belardo Rd, Palm Springs is open for distribution every Thursday from 5PM - 7PM
DONATIONS: If you are considering ways to support our food bank with donations, here is how you can help us to keep our food inventory at a healthy level.
- Pancake Mix
- Rice (1 lbs pck)
- Dry Beans (1 lbs pck)
- Canned Goods
- Canned Meat: Tuna, Chicken, others
- Hot Dogs
Drop -off location available at our Community Food Bank @ The Center on 610 S. Belardo Rd. Palm Springs, CA | Mondays thru Fridays: 10:00 am to Noon. Also consider purchase online on websites like AmazonSmile® or other online food suppliers of your preference, delivered to The Center @ 1301 N Palm Canyon Dr, 3rd Floor. Palm Springs, CA 92262.
Money donations? Please click HERE to be taken to our Food Bank donation portal.
- Extensive volunteer opportunities are available. Apply here.
- Make a donation to support The Community Food Bank @ The Center
- Review our list of non-perishable food donation requests