Gold Level Business Partners
Let's Go Travel! LLC is a home-based travel agency based in Palm Springs. The owner is Kathy Day, who has been active in the travel industry for over 20 years, as a tour escort and manager.
She specializes in group travel and tours, but also prides herself in finding the best itinerary and value for individuals seeking airfare, cruise deals, and tours-- both within the USA and
- Let's Go Travel! also offers many day tours from the desert to Southern California venues such as Broadway productions, beaches, game shows, museums and more.
Give Kathy a call and let her handle all the details for your next vacation or mini-getaway, or group travel idea! (760) 320-3009
Dr. Brennan moved to the Palm Springs area , after practicing in Oakland for over 25 years. She was picked top ten chiropractor in the Bay area the last 5 years before relocating. One technique she is excited to bring to the Valley is Bowen Technique. It was developed in Australia in the 1950’s and came to the United States in the late 1980’s. Dr. Brennan studied with the original Bowen teachers that came to the United States .
The Bowen Technique is a hands -on gentle technique that decreases muscle spasm, improves range of motion and relieves pain. The treatment lasts about 30 to 45 minutes and is done through light natural fiber clothing. It uses a system of specific body points by applying thumb and fingers to make a rolling move. Dr. Brennan has had great success with both acute and chronic conditions. Patients have experienced significant improvements within two to three sessions.
Bowen is beneficial for neck, mid and lower back pain; shoulder/ knee and ankle pain; TMJ and jaw problems; vertigo ; breathing problems and circulation issues. The best situation is to give the technique a commitment for three weeks in a row. The gentle effect of the treatment needs the time in between to integrate into the nervous system. LESS IS MORE.
Recommendations for successful treatment:
It is important the day of the treatment to drink a lot of water due to its detoxing effect . Additionally avoid heavy lifting and exercise. Do not use heat or cold or other types of treatment. IThey can be beneficial but it knocks out the effect of the Bowen treatment. Immediately after the treatment , walk for 15-20 minutes which helps the musculoskeletal system to settle in to correction. If you can get in the habit when standing up, to bear weight equally , this tells the muscles that they are equal and balanced .
Jennifer L : “And then I discovered that the ‘BOWEN’ method helped my tension headaches and jaw tension”
Jennifer J : “ I have tried dozen of chiropractors and traditional physicians to treat my back and shoulder
To no avail. Dr. Brennan , not only fixed it, she fixed it in one visit.”
Jill N: “Susan Brennan has studied a number of methods, including Bowen…One time I went to her with lower back pain so bad I could hardly get in and out of the car. She fixed me in two visits.”
Call for a free consult. 760 832-6371
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with HomeBase In-Touch, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
When Only The Best Will Do
- Three delicious home-cooked meals served restaurant style in our "Bistro Dining Room"
- Special diet restrictions accommodated.
- 24 Hour "Awake" Staff
- Trained available staff 24hrs. a day.
- Kitchenettes in all apartments.
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating in each apartment.
- Full time LVN, and professional trained medicine administrators.
- Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian overseeing three healthy and delicious meals served daily, available for questions and/or consultations.
- Over-sized bathrooms with grab bars & walk-in showers.
- 24-hour emergency communication & response system in all bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Assistance available with activities & daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication.
- Engaging and stimulating activities and outings with Activities Director.
- 24-Hour Pharmacy consultant and delivery service.
- Multipurpose Activity Room.
- Men & Women's Hair Salon.
- Smoke alarms and sprinklers in all apartments and throughout building.
- All pets welcome / pet care program available for dogs (see pet policy).
- Outdoor courtyard. Beautifully landscaped, park-like setting.
- Planned wellness programs.
- Housekeeping and linen services included with basic rental fees.
- Private dining room available for all private occasions with friends and family, including community activities.
Independent (Self) Publishing: Process is Simple
Purple Distinctions helps you get your book out into the world. When your work is written and you feel good about the quality of the finished product, submit it to Purple Distinctions. We will move your work from manuscript to published book in the package of your choice based on how you wish to invest in your vision. And you own your entire copyright…always!
Writing Seminars and Retreats for LGBTQ People and Our Allies
Have you always wanted to write your story but couldn't find the time, or you don't know where to start? Do you start and then get stuck? Do you feel like you just need some support from like-minded writers? Now you have the opportunity to create your story in the company of other LGBTQ folks! Whether in an on-line teleseminar or webinar, or at a destination writing retreat vacation, your time has come to write!
Tell your story! Don't let our history get lost! Our lives and our words are important to share. Our young LGBTQ friends need to know on whose shoulders they stand….and why!
Dr. Ronni Sanlo is the owner of Purple Books Publishing which produces quality literature for and about lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and our allies. Ronni retired from UCLA as a Senior Associate Dean of Students and professor and director of the UCLA Masters of Education in Student Affairs program. Formerly, Ronni was the director of the UCLA Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Center, the director of the University of Michigan LGBTQ Center, and an HIV epidemiologist in Florida. She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida, and a masters and doctorate in education from the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. Her research and many publications focus on sexual orientation issues in education and higher education. Ronni is the founding chair of the Consortium of Higher Education Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Resource Professionals and is the originator of the award-winning Lavender Graduation, a commencement event that celebrates the lives and achievements of graduating LGBTQ college students.
Volkswagen of Palm Springs dealership, opened in 2012 at the Cathedral City Auto Center, offers 21,370 square feet of prime-time customer service. In addition to the spacious, comfortable showroom, the dealership offers a full-featured VW service and parts department that can provide genuine OEM Volkswagen parts for whatever VW Model you own.
Stonewall Gardens is a welcoming, supportive, and respectful environment, where a diverse group of LGBT seniors and friends can live, relax, and be well. Our goal is to provide a beautiful, secure, social, and dynamic community for LGBT seniors where they will be cared for with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Desert Rose Productions, Inc. is a live stage company producing and presenting the finest in LGBT and Gay Positive plays, musicals and attractions in an intimate professional setting. The Desert Rose Playhouse is located at 69-620 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 We are north of Frank Sinatra Drive between the Emperor Chinese Buffet and The Stadium House.
If you’ve ever witnessed an emergency, a time when someone suddenly becomes ill or in need of immediate help, you know how crucial those first few minutes can be.
That’s where LifeSmartCPR comes in. Having the skills needed to respond confidently and effectively can mean the difference between life and death.
As the owner of LifeSmartCPR and a Registered Respiratory Therapist with more than 25 years of experience in critical care you can be assured of professional and quality training. I am a member of the EMS Safety Services Inc. family of instructors (www.emssafety.com) and a Certified Emergency Response Instructor.
LifeSmartCPR provides training to individuals and healthcare professionals alike in:
CPR/AED Professional (BLS)
Emergency Oxygen Administration
Bloodborne Pathogens (OSHA compliant)
Individual or Group Instruction
Student Workbook Included
Certificate Card Provided
Will travel to you!
Training follows the guidelines from American Hearth Association (AHA), Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and The International First Aid Science Advisory Board.
Learn New Skills
Maintain Professional Requirements
A 10% Discount is offered to members of The Center