Diamond Level Business Partners
Instant Free Access to Palm Springs and The Nation's Top LGBTQ Realtors.
FREE Buyers Representation + FREE Sellers Market Analysis + FREE Relocation Kit and City, USA.
GayRealEstate.com is committed to ensuring that their clients are connected with agents who will represent their best interests and treat them with respect. With more than 25 years of experience as the industry leader, GayRealEstate.com is proud to support the LGBTQ community and strives to ensure that every property transaction is conducted with integrity, void of discrimination and intolerance.
We’ve always been passionate about great gear. Whether it’s the stuff you wear to flag your fetish or the toys and equipment you use to enhance your play, great gear makes sex better. And great sex makes your life better.
In 2005 we opened our retail store, Gear Leather & Fetish, to share our passion for great gear with the world. Our unique shopping environment, outstanding service and exceptional curated collection of quality fetish products quickly earned us widespread customer and industry acclaim.
In 2014, two of our favorite suppliers chose us to advance their founders’ legacies into the twenty-first century. That’s when JIMsupport and LeatherStock joined our family, and our new corporate entity—Fetish Locker—was born. Today Fetish Locker is a leader in retailing, manufacturing and distributing fantastic fetish goods.
Please take a look around and learn more about us. Whether you’re a business that’s interested in carrying our products or a retail customer who wants to find out more about what we do, we’re eager to serve you with our renowned excellence and care.
DESERT LEGAL AID is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to providing access to justice for low-income residents. Through volunteers and staff, the center provides free and low-cost civil legal services. Services include Debt Relief, Tenants Rights, Estate Planning, Immigration, Domestic Violence assistance, Government Benefit assistance, Health Care access assistance as well as notary services
Burn & Build Body is a gay owned, socially conscious business providing supplementation and foundation based programs for anti-aging, detoxification, weight loss and fitness.
Rick Dinihanian, Palm Springs resident, company founder and holistic lifestyle coach has made it his mission to support others in achieving their very best. His food based transformation programs are recognized as balanced, user friendly and non-deprivational. They embrace Rick’s love of food and his healthy fitness lifestyle. At 68 Rick continues to inspire those have the opportunity to work with him.
Rick believes that great change begins with each one of us. When we express our vitality, the world around us changes. Creating health within ourselves is the greatest gift we can give ourselves and to those who love us. Rick invites you to join him and Burn & Build Body on this journey.
We envision a Next Guard fetish organization built on five principles:
- Education: We want to learn more about being kinky players. We seek out hands-on learning experiences from both our brothers and other experts in our community. We don’t pretend to know all that there is to know, but we endeavor to be a leading kinky resource for other gay men and for our city.
- Brotherhood: We are a fraternity of like-minded men who truly enjoy hanging out together. We’re just as likely to grab a workout, meal, or movie as we are to hang at a bar, event or play space. We like each other, we grow together and we support one another.
- Gear: We are attracted to masculine fetish attire and we like to wear it. We don’t, however, have a specific dress code or door policy. We are leathermen and rubbermen and skinheads and skater punks and pups and athletes and MMA fighters and more. We embrace the broadest spectrum of gear and welcome whatever attire connects with your body, mind and spirit.
- Play: We are men who play. Sex is an important part of our lives, and we love to have it in and out of gear. We actively foster opportunities for men to engage in play and support the events and venues at which play occurs.
- Pride: We are proud to be fetish players and embrace our nature without shame. We celebrate our brotherhood and our diversity. We share our pride through our activities and events.
The Purple Room Supper Club
In the early 60s, The Purple Room at Club Trinidad became the Palm Springs sweet spot of the swinging Supper Club scene. And now, Palm Springs entertainer Michael Holmes invites you back to the Purple Room to savor the Rat Pack glamour with delicious dining, superb libations, and wonderful live entertainment 6 nights a week!
- Tuesdays thru Thursdays, enjoy complimentary music, from 6:30 to 9:30.
- Tuesdays, it's either Rose Mallett or Lauri Bono.
- Wednesdays, the Michael Holmes Jazz Trio swings the hits of the Rat Pack, and through July 13th, join us for The Kitten Club, benefitting The Palm Springs Animal Shelter!
- Thursdays, Sharon Sills fills the room!
- Friday and Saturdays, we feature ticketed shows with nationally-known entertainers.
- Every Sunday!: The Judy Show
R2dDESIGN is a boutique design firm specializing in residential, commercial and interior design projects. Every project is personally led by Robert Rotman, principal and founder of R2dDESIGN.
Robert has vast experience with a wide range of projects that span Northern and Southern California and Texas. He has worked on numerous single and multi-family residential projects, both remodels and new construction, as well as institutional, education and commercial interiors. Some of the projects Robert has worked on have been honored by the AIA, Pacific Coast Builders Conference and American Schools and Universities. Robert’s work has also been featured in Interior Design magazine and Curbed LA.
Good design begins with developing great relationships. Robert believes that design is a collaborative process; a dialogue between the client, designer, consultants and contractor to explore ideas and to challenge preconceived notions in order to create an environment that personifies the clients’ needs and desires. Through the manipulation of form and light and the creative use of materials, color and texture, Robert has been able to achieve timeless designs that enhance his clients’ lifestyles.
R2dDESIGN is committed to providing an exceptional level of service while meeting project goals within prescribed deadlines and budgets. We guide our clients from concept to project completion and can offer additional services such as designing custom furniture and finishes, consulting on the selection of artwork and 3-d renderings.
Who We Are
Desert AIDS Project has earned a national reputation as one of the most comprehensive HIV/AIDS services providers in the U.S. We are one of only a handful of agencies operating an on-site medical clinic, a full range of client support services, and a comprehensive HIV education and prevention program, including free and confidential HIV testing.
Our Vision for the Future
Until there's a cure, the vision of Desert AIDS Project is of healthy individuals, families, and communities despite the existence of HIV.
To bring this vision to life, the mission of Desert AIDS Project is to enhance health and well-being.
Desert AIDS Project believes:
- Everyone has a right to decent quality of life
- Everyone is worthy of respect and equal consideration
- All efforts to fulfill our mission have the ultimate aim of being useful in improving people's lives, particularly the lives of those most in need.
- Fairness demands that everyone affected by an issue should have the opportunity for either direct participation or representation in planning, implementing, and evaluating the work conducted by Desert AIDS Project
- Bias – because of race, religion, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic background, disability, etc. – has no place Desert AIDS Project
- Our work is not about the power or turf, but about the public good
- We will be excited by what we do, by the challenges we face and the opportunities we create
- We will surround ourselves with people dedicated to assisting us in achieving our mission and upholding our principles
- The diversity of our people, their skills, and experience is one of our agency's greatest assets. We are committed to leveraging this asset as a source of strength
- We will always listen first, and then act with openness, honesty, and integrity so that our relationships flourish
- We will provide effective, accessible, and responsive services, and we commit to evaluating our effort so that changes can be made when it is in the best interest of those we serve
- We will set demanding targets and make tough decisions and take considered risks to achieve them, and pursue partnership to obtain resources that enable us to do so
- We will provide our team with skilled management and quality training opportunities
- We will commit ourselves to excellence to ensure that D.A.P. is the provider of choice, employer of choice, and investment of choice in the communities we serve
- We will embrace change to positively improve services, outcomes, and the community while remaining true to our mission