We envision a Next Guard fetish organization built on five principles:
- Education: We want to learn more about being kinky players. We seek out hands-on learning experiences from both our brothers and other experts in our community. We don’t pretend to know all that there is to know, but we endeavor to be a leading kinky resource for other gay men and for our city.
- Brotherhood: We are a fraternity of like-minded men who truly enjoy hanging out together. We’re just as likely to grab a workout, meal, or movie as we are to hang at a bar, event or play space. We like each other, we grow together and we support one another.
- Gear: We are attracted to masculine fetish attire and we like to wear it. We don’t, however, have a specific dress code or door policy. We are leathermen and rubbermen and skinheads and skater punks and pups and athletes and MMA fighters and more. We embrace the broadest spectrum of gear and welcome whatever attire connects with your body, mind and spirit.
- Play: We are men who play. Sex is an important part of our lives, and we love to have it in and out of gear. We actively foster opportunities for men to engage in play and support the events and venues at which play occurs.
- Pride: We are proud to be fetish players and embrace our nature without shame. We celebrate our brotherhood and our diversity. We share our pride through our activities and events.